2018 70.3 Mont Tremblant



Going into the race, I was feeling pretty bad. My injury that was bothering me at Jerseyman lingered to this one. I was not running much before this race, that in mind, I think I had an okay race. It wasn't my best but it could have went worse.

The swim was pretty good. I started the swim and ended up with a sub 30 swim. I was within 10 seconds of the year prior.



On the bike, I had a pretty good race. I shaved about four minutes off my time from the year prior and ended the 56 mile course with of time of 2:24. This was the best positive of the race. I really felt good and much better than the year prior.

The run is where I suffered. I was not running much due to injury and was just hanging on for dear life. I ended the day with a time of 4:35 and came in 106th overall. Not my best day, but it was a day to take the positives where they were, and that was on the bike.

Comments

Popular Posts